I’m new to Volumio - I installed it on a Rapsberry Pi 4 and after the HiFiBerry Dac arrives, I’ll be using it with a DAC Pro.
I’m experiencing a strange problem when trying to connect via Tidal connect or Airplay to my Volumio Device, which is hooked up via ethernet (1Gbit/s) and ist perfectly asscessible via ssh/webinterface/app:
Airplay is not working, when I turn the volumio Wifi function off (which I want cause it is connected via ethernet).
More info about my system:
- Router: FritzBox 7490
- Switch: Passive 16 Port Netgear everything is connected to
- Volumio in latest version (tried dev version as well)
- Volumio Hotspot ist turned off
- Volumio shows existing connection on both, ethernet and wifi
- Volumio is accessible both via ethernet and wifi
Does anybody ran into the same problem? It’s working fine via Wifi but I want to integrate as less devices as possible into the wifi.
I googled a lot and it could be possible that the airplay (shairport) functionality is just hooked up to wifi and not ethernet - any way i could change that (obviously with ssh connection)
Besides that volumio runs amazingly fast and nice!
Thanks a lot in Advance!