Hey there, as I am new here I just wanted to first say how much I love Volumio!
I am running:
- HARDWARE - Raspberry Pi 3
- DAC - Audiophonics I-Sabre V3 ES9023 TCXO
- NETWORK - ethernet wired only (no wireless or hotspot)
- PLAYBACK - output device HiFiBerry DAC (all other settings are default)
- VOLUMIO - v2.201
- I have done full wipe of the SD card and reinstalled volumio from fresh download.
I play music to Volumio via Airplay from my iPhone, and randomly the Volumio Airplay service will disappear, causing me to have to do a full reboot of the RPi3. I have not been able to find any correlations as to when/why this happens.
Some things I have noticed when this issue occurs: I can still ping the RPi3, I can still SSH to the RPi (Volumio), I can run ‘volumio status’, I cannot run any Volumio service control commands, and the volumio.local web page does not respond.
Please let me know what other details I can provide.
Thanks for helping.