I have it working now on 2 Raspberry Pi’s and it is playing in sync on both of them! I’ve added Qobuz too, but had to do it to each of them separately although it remembered the ID/PW after the first.
One question I have, is there a way to filter by genre on Qobuz? That’s a pretty standard function within it. I’ve been using Audirvana as the front end for Qobuz for a while now and both the old version and the newest allow it. The Qobuz native app does too on all devices I’ve tried.
And one installation comment: As I’ve added features and tried to get everything to work together it ended up requiring restarts on all the devices to work, especially the sync function. If you get frustrated with something not working it is probably because changes don’t get reflected across all devices.
I added a third device since I first wrote this and had the same problems and restarting all the Pi’s cleared it up. Also, when using the sync function I found that groups on one device interfered with the other. I’ll just use one device as master to make it easier.