Volumio 3 Doesn't recover from error

Volumio 3 will occasionally drop a stream(usually within the first second so it isn’t a connection issue, plus the RPi is connected over gigabit wired connection) from Tidal connect and it will not recover from that until a different track is selected. When this happens, the below error shows up in the Live Log:

info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioPushState
[2022-09-27 14:46:31.860] [tisoc] [warning] [logger.cpp:22] [flac_decoder.cpp:276] FLACDecoder::error_callback  FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_UNPARSEABLE_STREAM
[2022-09-27 14:46:31.861] [tisoc] [warning] [logger.cpp:22] [flac_decoder.cpp:276] FLACDecoder::error_callback  FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_LOST_SYNC
[2022-09-27 14:46:31.861] [tisoc] [warning] [logger.cpp:22] [flac_decoder.cpp:276] FLACDecoder::error_callback  FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_BAD_HEADER
[2022-09-27 14:46:31.861] [tisoc] [warning] [logger.cpp:22] [flac_decoder.cpp:276] FLACDecoder::error_callback  FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_ERROR_STATUS_LOST_SYNC
[2022-09-27 14:46:31.862] [tisoc] [warning] [logger.cpp:22] [audio_worker.cpp:234] AudioWorker::decode() got corrupted content from decoder attempting to decode samples
info: Unknown command: notifyPlaybackError

When will this bug be fixed?

It seems that the content got corrupted
So the file you where trying to play seems to be corrupt.

Thanks for reporting, we are looking at it (@mervinio )

One question:

• Does it happen with one specific track? If yes, which one? Or randomly, with different tracks?

It’s not a file, it’s a stream.

It’s randomly different tracks. The track will start for a fraction of a second and then just buffer forever.

Oke let volumio pick it up and see what’s going on.

what stream is it ?

Tidal, but I think that’s not the real issue. There’s a command that’s being called that doesn’t exist that presumably would tell Volumio to try to get the stream again.

ok - sorry - i am not in Tidal - therefore i am not able to check against that

Any update on this?