This thread offers people the opportunity to discuss the Rock64 board version maintained by me.
These images will not be released on the download page.
Anyone willing to help maintaining the Rock64 platform is very welcome.
New images will be built at regular times to follow up on finished Volumio development cycles.
They will also be built on request (if there is appropriate demand for it).
This opening post will hold links to generated Rock64 image versions.
Current and previous links to downloads
updates.volumio.org/rock64/volum … 64.img.zip
Advanced Music Credits display and discovery (MyVolumio Superstar required)
New design of artist and album cards
Improved usability of browse layouts
Improved Backend responsiveness
Show database updating status on UI3
Continuous playback for albums and playslits
Do not show webradio headers if no webradio results
Show search results even with non working plugins
Preserved image hash versioning
Improve Wireless and bluetooth coexistence on PI
Ignore Internal Validity mixer
Do not show indication of 0 bitrate on webradios
Improved Bluetooth Performances for PI3B
Show webradios bitrate on mobile UI
Better propagation of initial state on multiroom handler
Handle ungraceful device disconnect
Improve webradios search results
Fix oauth login on new signup controller
Remove fakepulsingknob animation
Fix Log rotation service
Do not show podcasts on webradio search
Fix seek and volume control on UI3 Playback page
Add MyVinyl background
Show webradios bitrate
Sort webradios result alphabetically
Allow to enter coupon on trial period
Simplify Factory Reset facility
Improved retriaval of wireless network results
Reload UI on network saving
Added privacy settings facility
- Updated to current Volumio/myVolumio version
- Added support for a range of DSD-direct (native) capable USB Audio devices.
- As 2.504, but with “myVolumio” enabled
- Added support for device tree overlay
- Script enhanced for building myVolumio for Rock64 (coming next)
- Fixed soft reboot issue
- Support for additional wifi dongles
- Added support for Realtek RT5370
- supports booting from eMMC and SD card
- supports a select number of simple I2S DACS
- currently output formats are limited, drivers in the Rockchip kernel are still WIP
Tested with the Rock64 DAC HAT and a wired ES9023 DAC module.
Many old PI/PI2+ DACs should work (provided they do not need I2C for control).