Volumio 2, Beta 4 not starting web UI & .dsf playing as PCM

I have been testing Volumio 2 on a rpi 2 for a while and it’s working very nicely. However I have come across two bugs:

• Under the latest Beta, the web UI does not start but I can ssh in.
  • When I played .dsf files it outputs as 384 kHz PCM and does not use DoP to my Pioneer U-05 DAC. (This was on Beta 3 since I have not been able to use the Web interface on Beta 4.)

Background:
Flashed Beta 1, upgraded via web UI when Beta 3 was available and finally to Beta 4 - again via web UI. I have also tried “apt-get update; apt-get upgrade” to try to recover the web UI.

• Both Beta 1 and Beta 3 were tricky to get the web UI running. Most of the time I have to power cycle a few times before it would work.
  • I don’t have a separate power supply for the rpi but running it from a high current USB port on my Pioneer SC-LX88 receiver (5V/0,6A intended to power a wlan adapter). But it was sometimes flashing a “power problem” watermark when I was trying out Kodi/openElec. Problem is I don’t currently have access to a “proper” power supply for the rpi.

I have an error regarding my mount point for NAS music library. This was working before the update and hasn’t been changed.
/var/log/volumio.log:
2016-03-10T01:49:32.600Z - info: SpopD Daemon Started
2016-03-10T01:49:32.612Z - info: MPD running with PID539 ,establishing connection
2016-03-10T01:49:32.639Z - info: [1457574572638] Error Mounting Share lib: exec error Error: Command failed: /bin/sh -c /usr/bin/sudo /bin/mount -t cifs -o guest,dir_mode=0777,file_mode=0666,iocharset=utf8 //10.10.10.11/media/Music /mnt/NAS/lib
mount error: cifs filesystem not supported by the system
mount error(19): No such device
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

I will try reflashing the image later today.