After a Clean-Install of Volumio 1.5 the name of the renderer is “volumio”. If I try to Change the Name in the system-settings-page (it should be named “MediaCLT-Bad”) it shows a Massage saying: “Job failed. Backgroundworker is busy”.
If I restart the player, the Hostname is “MediaCLT-Bad” and the name of the renderer is “MediaCLT-Bad”.
Then I turned of Airplay and the DLNA Library Server and changed the IP-Adress from DHCP to static. Now the name of the renderer is “null: Upmpdcli”.
Restart didn’t fix the problem. After a re-flash the same error occured.
It also made no difference, if I changed the IP to static first and then renamed the Client.