Ver 2.824 What has happened with Playback mode and Queue handling?

Hi,
I am using v 2.806 and I really like that when I press play on qobuz Playlist the current queue is replaced with qobuz Playlist and start sing ing.
I hope that this behavior will remains also in the future at least as an option.
În previous versions all the time I had a big queque and this was a little bit frustrating.
Thanks

Hi @volumio and others

Been testing single mode on ver 2.832 last evening and it seems to work as before.
Picking Singel tracks, Albums and Artist from Library, Artists, Albums, Spotify and they are added correct to the Queue.

Edit3: Webradio: The Play button clears the Queue , Click on Radio Name (right of the play button) the channel adds to the Queue
I don’t know if this comes with ver 2.833, tested back and forth in ver 2.832 and it worked there.

The only bug thing I can find is when you click the play button on an Album in Artists then it clears the Queue before adding the Album.
Edit2: The same in the album list from Library

I have also reported that Album sometimes was added twice (or more) to the Queue , it still do , but that happens if I have the same Album on different medias (on the Nas and on a Usb stick and/or Internal)
Happens from both Artists/Albums and Albums
Don’t know if that is a bug or a feature :slight_smile:

Edit 1: Have not seen this before but it actually lists the album twice in the Album list

Hi @volumio

I don’t know if I totally lost it today or if someone messed up bad again :slight_smile:

Tested ver 2.832 Sunday evening and almost everything works correctly in Single mode except the above statement about Artist/Album and the Play button (and the album list from Library)

Edit1: The Play button in all listings of Albums, clear the Queue and then Adds the Album

Updated to ver 2.833 and now the Play button in Webradio and in Playlists clears the Queue , Click on the Radio Name (right of the play button) adds the channel correctly to the Queue

Thanks so much for reporting this! I just fixed it and a new beta will be out soon.
Thanks a lot for your reports!

Hi @volumio

:smiley:

Ver: 2.834
Did tests from Webradio, Library, Artist, Artist/Album , Album, Search and Spotify and I can’t trigger any misbehaving in Single mode

The only thing I can find is that the Play button and Add to queue doesn’t work in Playlists
Edit1: Sorry! Add to Queue Works

Did find some issues in Spotify , but I don’t think it has something with Single mode to do.
Maybe I open a new thread for that

Hi @volumio and others

Would also be fun to know if someone else can provoke this to happen

Spotify Issues, Ver 2.834, Single mode, Spotify ver: 2.0.2

I can play from my own Library , Albums , Single tracks, Web radio, back and forth, Clear and play , Add to Queue and everything works as expected

But when I play Spotify something happens
I’m not sure how enter “This state”
(What I define as a Track below can be an Album , Playlist or a Single track from what ever in Spotify )

But I start with a Cleared queue , Pick a track , Pick yet a track … , sooner or later the picked track won’t play , pick the same track again or a other track it play , pick other track and it won’t play … … …

• plays every other track!

When you are in “This state” and pick one track in the queue , it plays , click Next track , the next track won’t play, click Next track again, it plays next track … … …

• plays every other track!

Note: if you let the queue play, it plays correctly

Is there any way for me to disable the “clear and play” selection? On several occasions, I have spent a bit of time putting together a queue of songs (not saved as a playlist) and accidentally clicked “clear and play” instead of “add to queue”. This is easy to do on small screens like a mobile device. Is there a way for a user to modify the menu via a config file? Thanks,