I’m kinda new to Volumio, and I’d like to use it as a bedside alarm clock (I embedded a speaker in my nightstand and plugged it to a Raspberry Pi 2). There seems to be a few features I’m missing out of the box, and I’d like to know if I’m missing something of if there are some plug-ins that would allow me to do the following :
- Progressively decrease the volume when using a sleep timer (ie: set the timer to 30 minutes, and after 20 minutes it starts decreasing the volume untill it reaches 0).
- Select the volume of the alarm
- Gradually increase the volume of the alarm untill it reaches the selected volume
- Pick a song at random from a playlist for the alarm (I think by default it always starts with the first song of the playlist)
- Select the days for each alarm
- Connect a “snooze” button to one of the GPIOs (if I push it, it stops playback and reprogram the alarm for x minutes later)
Thanks for your help !