UPNP sources "disappearing" on Raspberry Pi

Hi everybody.
I have an UPNP source named “TonidoPlug2” which is recognized automatically at boot as a valid UPNP source, since Logitech Media Server is running on it, accessing its local disck where I have > 15000 Flac Files.

I’m trying to fully update the MPD library for the above UPNP source, but the process fails after 20 minutes or so because the source “disappears” from the list of available sources in /mnt/UPNP.

The only way I found to make the source “re-appear” and restart the library update is to reboot the Raspberry.

There must be a better way to do this…

Also, any idea why the source would disappear from “/mnt/UPNP” after 20 minutes or so?

Thanks

I found that launching /etc/rc2.d/S01djmount mounts again the UPNP source.

However, my ideal solution would be to simply mount the Music folder on my device TonidoPlug2 using Samba but when I try, It fails miserably with this error

root@volumio:/mnt/NAS# sudo mount -t cifs -o user=myuser,password=maypassword,rw,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777 //192.168.0.6/Music/Flac /mnt/NAS/TonidoPlug2 mount: block device //192.168.0.6/Music/Flac is write-protected, mounting read-only mount: cannot mount block device //192.168.0.6/Music/Flac read-only