Just bought a allo digione and I am absolutely in love with it. Volumio works like a charm too! Or it did yesterday… Everything worked well with tidal integration, including master files. Bought a year subscription on MyVolumio and the Volumio app immediately.
Now the next day, every song stutters . In masters is it much more common (within 10 seconds), but is happens on all files eventually (non masters after 30 seconds). Every once in a while the bug seems to be gone, just to return a few songs later. EDIT: replication on normal songs is quite hard after disabling WIFI (luckily ), but on master files it happens almost always within 20 seconds (especially 48 khz songs).
I reset my router, no changes. I disabled wifi (cable is connected), no change. I tried all buffer sizes (2-12 mb and 10-40% buffer size), no change.
The problem also seems to be apparent in internet radio, although the sound doesn’t stutter but it pauses for a very short while (1 second)
So happy with volumio and digione in general, I hope this can be fixed!
(Volumio 2.703, Raspberry Pi 3b+, 120 Mbps internet)