TIDAL stops after update to version 3

I updated to version 3.172 yesterday. Tidal always stop’s the streaming after a few minutes. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Which device do you use? Which Dac?

I use the Volumio Primo. Sorry to forget.

We just released another update that fixes this. Just update to 3.173 :wink:

1 Like

Near the same Problem. Use the primo with denafrips dac. Update to 3.173. In vers. 3.172 Tidal connect broked every 5 Minute. Vers. 3.173 works a little bit better bit the playback stopps sometimes or the connection breaks down. Till now i can’t hear a full album without any Problem.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, please get in touch with us so we can help you

1 Like

Same here - updated to latest version after seeing this thread up tidal connect wont work on either desktop app (M1 Mac mini) or tidal app (S10+)

Using Pi4b+ 4gb and used a fresh SD card for initial upgrade to Volumio3

1 Like

3.173 is working so far without issues. Thanks.

Having issues with this as well. upgraded to 3.173, tidal will play, then random song, doesn’t play, skip to next song, plays as normal. This happens when I change playlist on average at least one song.

When I log into volumio, the song is actually playing, but it doesn’t play in the tidal app, very weird behavior.

I am using pi4+pi2AES hat. Version 2.XX worked fine.

1 Like

New build 3.233 fixes streaming serv. playback stops (beta test)[quote=“frbrartel, post:1, topic:51617, full:true”]
I updated to version 3.172 yesterday. Tidal always stop’s the streaming after a few minutes. Any ideas?
[/quote]