Not sure if anyone has already published a guide to this, but TIDAL integration is fairly easy (if you’re willing to part with some coin).
- Have an Android phone. iPhone may work, but I have no idea
- Have a pi-Volumio box (preferably with a usb DAC or DAC hat).
- Subscribe to TIDAL
- Buy BubbleUpnp (android app)
- Select Volumio (or whatever the name of your pi-Volumio box is) as the renderer in BubbleUpnp
- Configure and select TIDAL as the source in BubbleuPNP (this is a relatively new option in this app. It also supports Google Play Music, and a few other cloud services)