Tidal mqa with Volumio or MyVolumio

Hi,
I’m new to Volumio and RPI based streamer and have a few questions regarding how it works.
I have a USB MQA decoder (SMSL M500) which can fully decode MQA (so no first unfold needed by the player). I know there are debates on mqa but I need to get it work as Tidal is the only hires option where I live. I want a setup the system so that I can use my iPhone to control bit-perfect playback of my DSDs (on NAS via SMB) and Tidal master. I saw some review mentioning Mconnect player on iOS can send Tidal Master/local DSDs bit-perfect to Volumio, which then forward to USB DAC for decoding MQA and DSD. My questions are:

1. Has anybody tried it and does it work for Tidal MQA and local DSD files?
  2. Does the music play through Mconnect on iOS or it just send the URL and Volumio stream directly from Tidal or NAS?
  3. I noticed there is a paid option “MyVolumio” which seems to have native Tidal integration. Does it support MQA and what are the benefits of MyVolumio vs free version?
  4. Any suggestion for high SQ usb hardware which support Volumio?
  5. I currently use Logitech Harmony to control all devices, can Harmony be used power on/off and playback in Volumio?

Any help is appreciated!