Switch Qobuz connect

When I am loged in on my Volumio account under sources the option to login to Qobuz is visible, but when I am loged out this option is not present anymore. I like to have a seperate control switch called “Qobuz connect” like there is for Tidal. When this switch is on then Qobuz section gets visible to login on Qobuz.

please don’t mix up technologies.
Tidal connect is not turning tidal on/off.

No, I mean making the field visible to login on Qobuz and the visibility switch field.

I think you have some misunderstanding about the Volumio environment.

You cannot login to Qobuz once logged out because it is a premium account function. So, if logged out you can not use it since you do not have a premium account.

I understand your point of there not being a switch, but on the other hand I do not exactly see why it matters so much as you almost never visit the page, right?

Hoi Lars,

I do have a premium Qobuz account and a lifetime Superstar plan.

When I logout of the superstar plan then the source visibility switch for Qobuz disappears and also the Qobuz button on the sources page. When I login again on the superstar plan, both do not come back. I have to dis- and enable my tinkerboard device first to have them back. I hope an extra Qobuz switch on the sources page could en-/disable the Qobuz login/logout section.

Marnix