Start up volume always 100%

tnx @volumio there is a other bug too i found … time in player is mm/ss instead of hh/mm/ss
delaying playback with 15sec.

info can be found here :

I’m facing this issue with BassOwl-HAT with all the Buster Beta releases, I didn’t have it with previous Jessie build.

I’ll be more than happy to help to make it fixed, my neighbors will be happy too :slight_smile: :laughing:

1 Like

@Darmur
Darmur glad that you want to help ash is buzy with a lot so it would be nice if any could help.
it’s already a long time that i always after reboot then volume adjust,
because by me it would overmodulate with 100%, best settings for me is 75-80%

Thanks volumio. Would apprecite to fix this issue

Hi,
It’s been a few months… anything new on this?
I am running 2.907 on RPI 4B with Khadas Tone Board 1 and experiencing the same problem. This is a major issue for me as I have it inside a DIY streaming amplifier with 250W output - at full power, this blows my speakers in a matter of seconds!!
Thanks!

the khadas tone1 of mine has no problem with volume with the default boot volume, mine is at 15 and is always correct.

is your tone1 firmware up to date, do you use soft or hardware in mixer type?

my settings

@michel8166 this is a common problem i had that many times still not fixed.

ok i didn’t know that, it’s weird i’ve never had this since i got the tone1.

i had it with older versions with the dragonfly too.
some versions went well some always starts at 100%

I have managed to solve it somehow, I ran into few other issues, which I eventually solved and when I came back to this one, it suddenly started to work. The problem is I don’t know what did the trick. What is good is that start up Volumio sound gives me an idea what volume level I am at so I can turn it down before playing music should this issue resurface… it’s a pain though as I made a few of these for my friends, it is otherwise a nice piece of HW, with analog VU meters and Hypex NCORE 250W amplifier. With Khadas Tone Board it comes close to my Devialet at home, which is surprising…
Thanks for help and tips!