Spotify plugin

I have issues with the spotify plugin for about two weeks. The Spotify playlist in Volumio 2 stopped to sync with Spotify. Only older playlists are shown. With my Logitech Media Server I had the same issue with Triodes spotify plugin. With the original Logitech Spotify plugin it works again. Any ideas how I could solve my problem with Volumio and Spotify?

Not sure, if it is the same issue. My Spotify plugin stopped working 2-3 days ago. Now I found in logs message about not being authorized. So I went ot plugin settings, I did not change anything, just clicked Save. Then I saw in log that authorization token was created. Looks like those tokens have expiration period.
Now I can get playlists, I can search and all, but when I try to play, I get another error

2017-01-20T08:54:28.756Z - info: [1484902468754] ControllerSpop::sendSpopCommand 2017-01-20T08:54:28.759Z - info: ADDING DEFER FOR COMMAND uplay 2017-01-20T08:54:28.778Z - info: SPOP command error: 2017-01-20T08:54:28.794Z - info: Error: This socket has been ended by the other party at Socket.writeAfterFIN [as write] (net.js:291:12) at applyWithContext (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/fast.js/function/applyWithContext.js:15:22) at /data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/fast.js/function/bind.js:63:14 at onBoundPromise (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/kew/kew.js:834:10) at ncall (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/kew/kew.js:816:44) at Object.nfcall (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/kew/kew.js:803:16) at Promise._successFn (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/index.js:1201:16) at nextTickCallback (/data/plugins/music_service/spop/node_modules/kew/kew.js:47:28) at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:67:7) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)

For me it’s all fine again! Just browsing to Spotify and it works. Absolutely no idea why nor why it stopped working weeks ago!

I am still getting above error, could anybody advise ?
I get get featured playlists or search and get artist playlist, but when I hit play, it does not start. I only get greenish rectangle in top right telling play starts.
Thank you

Could anybody help ? I still have this issue and I have no idea what to do with it.

All is working fine here for me marosg. Have you tried to remove and reinstall the plugin?

Yes, I did reinstall the plugin, issue still stays.

Ha, I found it, by chance, when browsing other topics.
Volumio is using 8.8.8.8 DNS and this stopped working for me about two weeks ago (8.8.4.4 works though), ISP has no clue why. When I put 8.8.4.4 at the top, all is fine.

Thanks! I would have never thought of this myself, but this also fixed my spotify problems.

Skickat från min ZTE A2017G via Tapatalk

How do you create or save spotify playlists? Can you see them on the webinterface then and you can play them from there?