Spotify Playlists not working anymore

Hello,

Any update on the fix?

Thank you!

I’m stuck with this also.

New index.js do not have the line 451 fix with the token so I do not understand what is happening.

I installed both plugins, the “normal” Spotify one and the Connect one, both from the standard plugin installation service inside Volumio GUI.

At this time Spotify Connect works if I use the Multidevice option and I can select one theme or playlist in my mobile or laptop and get it playing in Volumio, great! If I disable multidevice and input my credentials, no luck. But it’s OK as it’s now.

But I’m also interested in seeing my playlist and play them using only the Volumio GUI (that’s GREAT, I needed to say it loud) but, when I go to the Spotify icon in the library, I get 4 entries, “My Playlists”, “Featured Playlists”, “What’s New” and “Genres & Moods”, well, nothing under “My Playlists”, several playlist under “Featured Playlists” but none of them play, I click them but I don’t get a theme list, simply nothing happen, “What’s New” works as expected as they’re themes instead of playlists, and, finally, under “Genres & Moods” I get a lot of items and, let’s click on “Rock”, I get several items but any of them works and click on them makes nothing…

Any light?

Hi There, it looks like you have an older version of the plugin’s index.js file. You want to grab this:

github.com/skikirkwood/volumio- … y/index.js

And plug the refresh token in on line 443.

After restarting Volumio, take a look at the log file in /var/logs/volumio.log and you should see this:

Spotify credentials grant success - running version from March 24, 2019

I’m getting credentials success in the logs but I’m getting the error message Bad URI while exploding Spotify URI when adding to playlist.

Sorry to go OT, but that is rather strange - normally people have trouble with the Multidevice option.
Could you check your logs to see if the connect daemon is able to successfully authenticate? (Or do you have special characters in your username?)

Would love to see a real fix for this. Addicted to my own Spotify playlists. Feeling so helpless. Grabbing a file from a Volumio fork, manually inserting some token and uploading it to my Pi just doesn’t seem right to me. Have to talk to my PM. And my shrink. Ahhhh! :open_mouth: :astonished: :confused: :cry:

No news / updates on this?

Hi, any updates on this issue?
Spotify playlists aren’t working at all.
I see them, but opening them (or adding to queue) doesn’t do anything.
Volumio 2.587 and Spotify plugin 1.3.5

hello :slight_smile:

at the end of the page is a tutorial…

help-needed-test-spotify-plugin-with-oauth-t10071-220.html

So very pleased to have this working again.

Quite an easy fix, thank you.

I should recommend to go to https://forum.volumio.org/how-get-the-spotify-plugin-working-t12368.html and use that instructions. They work as intended and I just checked them with last version

Having the same problem because of new spotify update. And I really do not know how to fix this issue. So, my Spotify plays stopped downloading from my phone. My plays work only on my laptop, and don’t work on my phone. This is a problem for me because I can’t listen to music in the car. All this happened after downloading Spotify application update. Besides, I recently ordered my [color=BLACK]Spotify account promotion and it doesn’t work as it should due to this app update. The support said that this is a bug and I need to wait for a new update. So, I’m waiting. Because I’m worried about my account promotion.