SPDIF (Primo) to a TOSLINK (BT TXMT) cable

I am new to to forum; and it looks like as a new user I have to reply to start a new topic?

My problem. I have a Vol Primo. I want to output it to a BT Transmitter that ONLY has TOSLINK for an input. I have looked at Amazon.com and Amazon.de, and I also went to MediaMart. I am looking for a SPIDF (Primo) to a TOSLINK (BT TXMT) cable. There are no such things. Please don’t tell me to drop another DAC in between them. I have a DAC in the Primo, and I have a DAC in the BT TXMT. I do NOT need a third DAC. Please help, throw suggestions. Thank you. Netfoo.

You mean from S/PDIF Coaxial to Fiber?
Omvormer van Coaxiaal naar Optisch - Omvormer van Digital Coaxiaal naar Optisch, Input: Digital Coaxiaal naar Output: Optisch (toslink) Female.?

[Wheaten]. Thanks so much for pointing that out. It looks like my only option. I was hoping to get the SPDIF and toslink connectors on the same cable. No luck on that. Now I have to get a new cable and a converter box. Wow. I do appreciate your help though. Ciao netfoo

Well it is almost one cable with a converter in between. It can’t be just 1 cable as the primo sends out an electrical signal and your receiver wants an optical signal.

Moved to new topic for clarity of people searching. Please edit topic title to completely suit yourself (& welcome btw ;))

@netfoo this a other option :