Hi, first of all many compliments, great work with Volumio!
- Gigabit LAN + wifi
- Ubuntu Server workstation with some disk shared with samba, everything working fine accessing from Windows client, android etc…
and also with DLNA (Serviio as media server + BubbleUPnP)
- Raspberry PI 2 with Volumio, cable connected to the LAN
- TEAC UD-501 as DAC (wonderful!)
- Android smartphone as control point, web-ui working fine! (also tested BubbleUPnP with Volumio as Renderer)
- Also tested MPDroid and Mupeace, same behavior of web-ui, so everything is working fine
I only have one problem, and it appears the same way with web-ui, MPDroid and Mupeace, so I think is related to MPD:
I can’t see all my shared folders, only a part of them (let’s say a 80%), what can cause this kind of problem?
Path length? Flac files with some peculiar character in filename?
When I use BubbleUPnP with Volumio as Renderer, I can see all my folders without problems.
Many thanks in advance!