Repratatedly needing to rebuild SD card

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with this frustrating problem please? It happens quite frequently.
Last night about 45 minutes in to playing. The music stopped halfway through a track. No other track would play. I rebooted and the volumio startup sound was ok. Still no track would play. The only way out is to rebuild the card.It happens so often I have a few SD cards ready built to put in ready. They are all class 10. Sometimes the track will skip to the next track too. Though I don’t know if that’s relevant.
I’m using a RPi 3b and Allo digione hat.
Thanks

Hi, do you have power supply issues? I’ve experienced many instances on Volumiosystems running low on power (yellow lightning bolt) that the SD card gets corrupted. In that case, a more capable p.s. may help.

Thanks for getting back. I upgraded my PSU to a 3.5A linear unit a couple of months ago. It didn’t help.

This happened to me a lot on Volumio 2. So much so I moved to RoPieeeXL. So far, I haven’t had the issue with Volumio 3. Are you still on 2?

I’m on 3 now. So far so good. I’m about 12 hours on without a crash. So fingers crossed.