Raspberry Streamer in Pioneer Case

Hello volumio-Community,
Just finished my homemade volumio Streamer based on a Raspberry 4 with 2GB and Khadas Tone Board. The device to modify was a Pioneer A-10 Amplifier. I modified the front plate to fit a acrylic window and a 12,6“ Display with 1920x515px and 3 of the old push buttons to control the display . A black acrylic frame to mount all the components inside and all the pcboards inclusive the Power supplies are selfmade. The backplate was rebuilt from aluminium and a new decal printed and cutted. The Streamer can be powered on and off via the power button or remotely with mediola NEO control. The installed Peppymeter works pretty fine and it sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy it!

20 Likes

Beautifully engineered. Congratulations.

1 Like

indeed, well done.

1 Like

That is just gorgeous. I applaud your courage and esthetic sense alike.

1 Like

What a gorgeous piece! Did you do a video on the construction of this unit? Would be a great watch, I am sure.

1 Like

I made a few videos but not a complete one. I took pictures from every step. I am going to post them here

2 Likes

A parts list could be extremely helpful too. I would like to build something like this, but probably not as advanced as yours.

2 Likes

Congratulations !

A very well done work !

2 Likes

I love projects like this! Great work!

2 Likes

I used to have the very same amplifier from Pioneer, what you did is amazing!

1 Like

Great Job!

1 Like

DieterS,
This is ridiculously awesome!! Great work. Can’t wait to see the detailed pictures of the build process…

2 Likes

W
O
W

Job well executed!