Radio Nowy Swiat Plugin for Volumio2

I wrote a plugin for the new Polish radio “Radio Nowy Swiat”. I would like to publish it. Unfortunately, I can’t add it to your github. Can I send you a zipped directory of the plugin?
DJack

Hi,
Have you read the help about how-to write a plugin?
https://volumio.github.io/docs/Plugin_System/Writing_A_Plugin.html

When you finalise your plugin, would you mind posting a description to the Volumio Plugins Collection topic.

Yes, I read the description. But as I followed the volumio command “volumio plugin publish”, I received the following messages:

volumio@volumio:~/volumio-plugins/plugins/music_service/nowyswiat$ volumio plugin publish
This command will publish the plugin on volumio plugins store

Publishing the plugin
? do you want to change your version? (leave blank for default) 1.0.1
The following paths are ignored by one of your .gitignore files:
plugins/music_service/nowyswiat/node_modules
plugins/music_service/nowyswiat/nowyswiat.zip
Use -f if you really want to add them.
fatal: no files added
Nothing to add
Nothing to commit
Compressing the plugin
Plugin succesfully compressed
Already on ‘gh-pages’
? Do you want to change the details of your plugin? (leave blank for default) Radio Nowy Swiat Plugin for Volumio2
? Do you want to change the description of your plugin? (leave blank for default) Radio Nowy Swiat
updating plugin sources:

remote: Permission to Ghembs/volumio-plugins.git denied to djack2017.
fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/Ghembs/volumio-plugins.git/’: The requested URL returned error: 403
(node:3865) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Command failed: /usr/bin/git push origin master
remote: Permission to Ghembs/volumio-plugins.git denied to djack2017.
fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/Ghembs/volumio-plugins.git/’: The requested URL returned error: 403

at checkExecSyncError (child_process.js:601:13)
at execSync (child_process.js:641:13)
at commit (/volumio/pluginhelper.js:671:5)
at /volumio/pluginhelper.js:655:9
at <anonymous>
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

(node:3865) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:3865) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I was able to create a pull request for my Radio Nowy Swiat Plugin for Volumio2. What’s next?

I’ve added your plugin to the index of ‘Volumio Plugins Collection’. Now you wait for the PR to be accepted. In the meantime if you want people to test your plugin, you should add instructions on Github as to how to manually install the plugin. For example have a look at this Github page for the Spotify Connect2 plugin.

In addition, I would edit your post in ‘Volumio Plugins Collection’ to say to install manually from Github until the PR is accepted, and to remove “Installable through volumio plugins menu.” because at the moment iit isn’t ;).

@DJack your plugin is publied for arm arch. Will do x86 later.
Thanks!
edit : it may take a moment before being available :wink:

I sended pull request #510 “mp3 256Kbps stream added for Radio Patrons” for update Radio Nowy Swiat plugin. Could you merge this update?
Jacek

Ok! But I can’t do it before the weekend… TY

edit : done for arm :wink:

Why can’t I see the Swarmstation plugin in the list of installable plugins in Volumio?

Are you running a x86 Volumio?
edit : it should be ok now :wink:

Thanks

Cześć,
Jest jakaś szansa na opublikowanie wtyczki dla Volumio 3?
Strasznie brzydko wygląda jak zamiast logo radia wyświetla się domyślny obrazek :slight_smile:

please post in english.

translation:

Hey,
Any chance of publishing a plugin for Volumio 3?
It looks terribly ugly as the default picture is displayed instead of the radio logo :slight_smile:

1 Like

euh…, wasn’t this already done?

Generally, this plug-in works. I will check what is wrong in the coming week.

OK, but only in Plugin-test mode, and i have a problem:

Details:
Downloading plugin at https://plugins.volumio.workers.dev/pluginsv2/downloadLatest/nowyswiat/volumio/buster/armhf
END DOWNLOAD: https://plugins.volumio.workers.dev/pluginsv2/downloadLatest/nowyswiat/volumio/buster/armhf
Creating an installation site
Unpacking the plugin
Checking that the plugin is suitable for this version of Volumio Plugin failed the dependency check Node version 14.15.4 not usable with plugin. The plugin cannot be installed on this version of Volumio.
Plugin failed the dependency check Node version 14.15.4 not usable with plugin. The plugin cannot be installed on this version of Volumio.

What version of Volumio are you running?
As it installs without any problem on V3.
And why are you manual downloading plugins???

Please update your Volumio to the latest version V3.396 and your OK :wink: