Question about the artist button and thumbnails.

Hello, this is my first question :wink: When I press the Artist button this is what I get.
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2020-04-19 aĢ€ 16.12.55.jpg
Is it possible to display the logo of each group ?
Yet when I click on the album button all my covers appear on each record.

This is what I get when I click on the albums button
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2020-04-19 aĢ€ 16.13.38.jpg
Where should I add the logos of each group?

As far as I can see Volumio is sourcing an artist photo from the web.
The photos I see arenā€™t album covers and arenā€™t images Iā€™ve provided. Less well known bands sometimes donā€™t have photos in the interface either.
This is what mine looks like.
artist-view.jpg

Thank you for your answer, but the bands on my list are very well known. Maybe I forgot a setting in the software?

Are the songs (files) tagged with Artist? Perhaps thatā€™s it. I know that incorrect tags can result in songs appearing out of the regular Artist\Album folder structure in the Volumio interface.

files-tags.jpg

Hello
To illustrate my problem here is a screenshot of my computer. The NĀ°1 corresponds to my tag editor (META, Iā€™m on a mac), the 2 marker corresponds to the folder where the album is found, and the 3 marker corresponds to the interface of volumio. You will notice that the tags are present on each track of the album, whereas in volumio only 4 tracks appear ā€¦???
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2020-04-21 aĢ€ 14.16.54 copie.jpg

The problem of missing songs in the albums is solved :wink: . I changed the tag editor, with a Tagr, which is directly connected to Discogs. And it works.
Too bad my initial problem is not solved. Indeed, when I click on the Artists tab, I see the names of the artists but there is no image. But this problem has become secondary and minor.
Thank you for your answers.
Capture dā€™eĢcran 2020-04-21 aĢ€ 16.46.47.jpg

You might need to be a little bit patient, I have a few artists with those generic icons too.
But your AC/DC and other well known bands should get artist photos, it might just take a little while for them to be populated from the internet.