Volumio Version: 2.882
Hardware: Orchard PecanPi
I have been using Volumio (My Volumio Virtuoso subscriber) for a little over a year with Qobuz and Tidal as streaming services. Today I was in the middle of listening to a Qobuz playlist and when I tried to switch to another playlist Volumio gave me an error message in a red box: “Error/ No results.” I tried other Qobuz playlists and got the same error. I then tried restarting my PecanPi (several times) and when that didn’t fix it I tried logging out and back in to the Qobuz source in settings. I checked the playlists on the Qobuz IOS app and they were working fine. (I also tried unfavoriting them in Qobuz and then re-adding them). None of these worked. I also tried accessing Volumio on other devices (Windows laptop and an Ipad) with the same result.
I’ve noticed some other odd behavior with Qobuz: lately, for example, the button labels (My Albums, My Tracks, etc.) in Qobuz seem to occasionally revert to html source code. Sometimes a track in a playlist will start “stuttering” (not sure what the right word is.) That seems only fixable when I move to the next track. Also, rarely, I will try to play an album and each track will end after 30 seconds.
Most of these problems seemed to correct themselves after a few hours, so I assume there was a problem with the feed to Volumio from Qobuz. I’m wondering if this latest inability to find my Qobuz playlists reflects a problem on the server rather than my client. So I thought I’d alert you to that. If it’s not that, can you, or anyone reading this suggest how I might address this problem. Thanks.