Qobuz not appearing in myvolumio

Hi there front the Netherlands,
Got myself a rpi tot stream music to my hifi. Downloaded volumio and qobuz. Got a virtuoso account but unfortunately qobuz doesn’t show up in volumio. Just the regular nas etc. show up.
Been reading the other topics about it but they don’ t provide an solution. Been running the latest volumio version. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

This is a community forum, for support specifically with myVolumio, email techsupport at volumio dot org!

Are you logged in Myvolumio from the device?
If yes, did you log in Qobuz in source?

Both in myvolumio and qobuz I’m logging in from the downloaded app. Is there another way? I’m using my phone as a remote, at least that was the Idea.

Been trying logging in from the web ui which brings me to myvolumio indeed. But still no qobuz integration. The person who sold me the rpi said it was plug & play. The volumio os was already on the SD card (she bought it like that) so no flashing etc required. Meanwhile I’ m 2 days in trying to figure out how it works…sigh

Go in sources settings in Volumio. You should see Qobuz login fields

That’s the problem…qobuz doesn’t show in the settings tab.

Great now I can’t even reach volumio…neither the app or web ui.

You have a Myvolumio subscription. So you have a dedicated customer support. Please send a message see Contact us · Volumio