pydPiper not working on 3.175

Hello Community.

After migrating to V3 I was able to install and get up and running the pydPiper on my RPi3
I was using this guide: GitHub - dhrone/pydPiper: A general purpose program to display song metadata on LCD and OLED devices
To install the pydPiper for Volumio: GitHub - Saiyato/volumio-pydpiper-plugin: Volumio plugin for the pydPiper software
Yesterday, I update my system to 3.175 and since then the plugin stopped to work. I was trying to reinstall the plugin, followed the same method what I did before, but the plugin does not start anymore.
By rolling back to 3.173 the plugin is working fine again.

When I am trying to enable the plugin I get a notification on the UI:
"Restart failed

Restarting pydpiper failed with error: Error: Command failed: /usr/bin/sudo /bin/systemctl restart !pydpiper Failed to restart pydpiper.service: Unit pydpiper.service has a bad unit file setting. See system logs and ‘systemctl status pydpiper.service’ for details."

I have double check the /home/volumio/pydPiper/unit/pydpiper.service has the correct parameters in my case:

ExecStart=/usr/bin/docker run --rm --network=host --privileged -v /var/log:/var/log:rw -v /home/volumio/pydPiper:/app:ro dhrone/pydpiper:latest python /app/pydPiper.py --volumio --driver ssd1306_i2c --width 128 --height 64 --i2caddress 0x3d --i2cport 1 --timezone 'Europe/Zurich‘ --temperature celsius --pages pages_ssd1306.py

sudo journalctl -f

-- Logs begin at Thu 2019-02-14 10:11:59 UTC. --

Dec 17 07:26:55 wohnzimmer-audio sudo[7901]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)

Dec 17 07:26:55 wohnzimmer-audio systemd[1]: **/lib/systemd/system/winbind.service:8: PIDFile= references path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/samba/winbindd.pid → /run/samba/winbindd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.**

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio sudo[7898]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio systemd[1]: **pydpiper.service: Service has no ExecStart= and no SuccessAction= settings and does not have RemainAfterExit=yes set. Refusing.**

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio sudo[7901]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user root

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio volumio[719]: info: The following error occurred while starting pydpiper: Error: Command failed: /usr/bin/sudo /bin/systemctl restart pydpiper

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio volumio[719]: Failed to restart pydpiper.service: Unit pydpiper.service has a bad unit file setting.

Dec 17 07:26:56 wohnzimmer-audio volumio[719]: See system logs and 'systemctl status pydpiper.service' for details.

Dec 17 07:27:07 wohnzimmer-audio sudo[7925]: **volumio : TTY=pts/0 ; PWD=/home/volumio/pydPiper/unit ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/journalctl -f**

Dec 17 07:27:07 wohnzimmer-audio sudo[7925]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by volumio(uid=0)

sudo systemctl status pydpiper.service

● pydpiper.service - pydPiper container

Loaded: **bad-setting** (Reason: Unit pydpiper.service has a bad unit file setting.)

Active: inactive (dead)

Dec 16 21:53:17 wohnzimmer-audio systemd[1]: **pydpiper.service: Service has no ExecStart= and no SuccessAction= settings and does not have RemainAfterExit=yes set. Refusing.**

Problems are resolved in the meantime.
Right now pydPiper runs with no problems under v3.396