Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

Yeah. Change fgr againLeben_fgr.zip (52.2 KB)

1 Like

I also adjusted the hands, it was very nice, thank you very much. Now I have to start doing the other mismatched ones. You showed me the way

After all, all 1920x1080 are correct. They all work properly. It’s weird that you want to fix it. Anyone else having problems with this resolution?

this is above. I will download the paint down and make a transparent picture on the internet

I have PeppyMeter working on my diy dac streamer. It looks fantastic. Thank you for the hard work everyone has put in on this plugin.

Is there a setting I can adjust so I can select one skin and not have it alternate through all the available skins in my list?

Is there a way to update Volumio and not have to manually reinstall the PeppyMeter plugin each time?

I apologize if these questions are repeats.

Yes, don’t choose Random or List - just favorite skin

Yes,
when updating, disable Peppymeter plugin (off)

Perfect, thank you Gelo5

This is exactly what I’m looking for with my current build. Before I reinvent the wheel, does anyone have skins in 1920x720 (particularly this one)?

Currently there are no skins for 1920x720, please have a look here:

@Eaches
ain’t u searching for a 8" 1280x720 or is this a other screen that you have?
i was back tracking older post of you where you said you have a 8" 1280x720

// [PLUGIN] Now Playing - #312 by Eaches

then he could use the 1280 x 720

@Wheaten those should be there the 1280x720 he could ajust it to 1280x800 ?

No Clue, as we don’t even know the exact format of the screen :wink:
But to answer the question, you can make screens for every resolution.

I recently picked up a smaller display and am working on building a case for an “integrated” unit. Case on lower left in this pic.

Volumio setup

This guy :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09STFLN9Z?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Yeah, I read as such. I just wanted to know if anyone had already done so before I got too deep into it. I didn’t turn up any in my search, so just double-checking. Guess this is an oddball display. (Actually marketed on several sites as a secondary display for a Ms. Pacman arcade unit (?)…

You’ll find all you need here:

2 Likes

here some info you could need when installing :

this is if you use a x86 :
xrandr --newmode “1920x720_59.00” 110.00 1920 2016 2208 2496 720 723 733 748 -hsync +vsync
xrandr --addmode VGA-1 “1920x720_59.00”
xrandr --output VGA-1 --mode “1920x720_59.00”

if you have a rpi you have to give this to gvolt and he can convert it for the rpi.

Thanks. I got the display working fine with the default Volumio UI and Now Playing plug-ins (see pic - it’s on the lower left). Now I just have to study the docs to get a PeppyMeter set up with the correct resolution for this thing. Once I figure that out, I’ll start on building a case.

Guess I should have went with a Waveshare or other “supported” display with a more stand resolution and saved myself some grief.

Waveshare is really supportive. They have good wiki’s and even supported people with drivers for lower kernel version like Volumio.
I would for sure go with a display, that already have templates.

it isn’t waveshare, it’s vs displays

I want to thank for the help with the templates and show my nearly finished work. Only some cosmetics on the new real panel will have to be done.

7 Likes