Project with PeppyMeter/PeppySpectrum Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO

Hi Gelo5!
So… is there a chance to have Brainworx in 800x480? I would love to have it but I understand if you don´t have time to do it.
Regards Claes

1 Like

Pretty please:
800x480_Brianworks.zip (680.9 KB)

2 Likes

Thank You! :beer: :beers: Love your work!
Regards/ C

2 Likes

@ClaesM , @michel8166
Please check how the 180-degree meters behave. Don’t use RANDOM.
800x480_yellowkidney.zip (453.2 KB)

Hi again and Thanks!
Meters seems to work just fine here. BTW, I never use random mode…
Regards / Claes

Seems al too Be working fine :sunglasses:

@ClaesM , @michel8166
Thx

1 Like

I think that the needles starting point is a little bit wrong. The angles of semester mot to be right? Maybe I’m wrong?
Regards/C

1 Like

Then show this starting point.
Is it not on “0”?

You are right, I´m wrong!
Thanks / C

Don’t worry. The meters “distort” how you listen to internet radio

1 Like

Amazing work! Can you share it? Regards

Thx, I was planning to share when I am finished with it.

1 Like

Looks also good on the Woody :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Been watching this thread since it started and been very impressed, so today as it’s too hot to breath in the UK I attacked the “these items may be useful one-day” boxes and pulled out what I think is a Lilliput 7" 1024x768 touchscreen which used to be my carputer back before satnav’s were so cheap.

Got the screen running, once I reduced the Touch Screen addon to 0 screensaver timeout and peppymeter installed, no my problem, I have long since lost the remote & instructions for the display and it appears that 1024x768 isn’t a thing amongst the rest of you as I couldn’t find any layouts for this resolution, so the display showed the bottom part of the touchscreen screensaver as per picture 1

My apologies to Gelo5, I’ve butchered one of your designs to use as a proof of concept by adding 168 pixels to the bottom of it - obviously this didn’t work, until I found the config.txt file that stated the current layout at 1024x600, changed this to 1024x768, rebooted and it works!

Now to fire up photoshop a tweak Gelo5’s OLD_Meter layout which will look nice on top of my Leak amplifier/receiver

Forgot to add, this is all running on a RasPi2 & Volumio 3.324 - no DAC added yet :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

I would also like to thank you for this project and the wonderful work. This plugin with its diverse screensavers is for me the non plus ultra in Volumio. Great job, thanks to each contributor

I decided after many attempts for Dash, but adapted it to my own ideas. I think Dash is absolutely brilliant, rather spartan but with all the important information.

The whole thing runs on a RasPi400, * Version of Volumio: 3.301, Topping E30 with Allo Shanti, Waveshare 7" Screen, SH 599/ PreSonus E 3.5

Volumio is the best thing that could have happened to the RasPi :smiley:

if it’s okay and someone is interested, here is the zip file:

Dash_black.zip (367.7 KB)

Sincerely, Torsten

and what flavor are you vaping :smile:

Tobacco taste, very simple :joy:

yess and i see again a door stopper instead of a grinder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and your really loco …with motive…on top :slight_smile: