Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

Here’s the one with new graphics, bgr and fgr.

Hi
An update: the fix worked but only for local MP3 files and web radio. It does not work for AirPlay streamed stuff :frowning:
Spotify plugin does not work at the moment so I cannot test that. I use AirPlay instead…
Any other suggestions?

Not sure buddy as I use Tidal and local NAS…see link below, it may prove useful.

1920x1080 Vertical Blue.zip (352.1 KB)
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Many thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated.
I have 2 questions.

1. I seem to need to reboot my rasberry pi in order to load one of your screens.Is that correct?

2. once I have the new screen loaded, it does not update any of the song info, it just shows the first song played info, any ideas ?

Many thanks
Eli

1 Like

1.You don’t need to restart RPi. You just need to refresh the screen.
2.Take a picture, I don’t know what is not updated
As he showed it nicely @Wheaten

1 Like

Thanks for your response.
When you say refresh the screen, which screen?
Once I have loaded a new meter in the config screen, I save the changes( I get an indication that the changes are applied), but still the previous screen shows.

The other issue is that if I change the playing song, the new song data ( artist, playing time etc) is not updated on the screen
Many thank

It’s hard to explain as you don’t know what it is to refresh your screen. If you changed the skin while playing a song - pause the song and then turn it on again. When nothing is playing - if you change the skin, a new one will appear. If you want the skins to self-transform, set to RANDOM.

Despite the photo request, you did not upload it.
Give at least:
1.what is the player,
2.what is the resolution of your monitor,
3.music from?

The more information, the easier it is to help.

A bit of news so that it would not be boring

1920x1080 Gelo5.zip (4.7 MB)

1920x1080!!! ONLY

Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #738 by Gelo5?

4 Likes

These skins are just beautiful! :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you like it - try one
800x480_old2.zip (798.8 KB)

3 Likes

Great job!

You know I like them… :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

@naimnatnod , @ClaesM
And at least they work? You know I don’t have 1280 and 800 monitors.
Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #738 by Gelo5?

Hello ,
I really like the one with vertical blue or others like Macintosh style . I have 800x480 display .
Many thanks for your work .

I will do for this resolution :grin:

1 Like

They look very well and they work very well on 800x480. Amazing work!
Thanks a lot!

Yes, all your 1280x800 skins works perfectly on my used Dell screen. Only think that is off is the type of music on my TBS which shows as text. There’s got nothing to do with your work.

Thanks again Gelo5!

800x480

800x480.zip (4.3 MB)

1 Like

Thank you
Pls find a pic