Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

Darn those look good :slight_smile:

Yeah! All thanks to you and Grezgorz for the hard work. Deeply appreciated.

Is there a way now we can use remote to operate Volumio on a Raspberry Pi ? Has it officially been introduced as a plugin ?

you could always use triggerhappy but it’s more the question with what do you want to controle it.

yes. there is a plugin, supporting basic functions.

Hi, with volumio3 i dont have the path you mention. mine is /data/plugins/user_interface/peppyMeter/ i tried to creating a custom_1 dir and wget the 3 files there. uncompressed the files but its not listed in the plugin meter scolldown menu.
Also trying to create the same /data/plugins/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppymeter/custom_1 path it dosnt work for me. any hints ?
thanks

1 Like

Use:
/data/plugins/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppymeter/custom_1

2 Likes

as i wrote doesnt work , i can only see the standard included templates in the plugin

2 Likes

he’s using the wrong path what i see wheaten :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This happens when people start to hobby, with wrong instructions.
Please remove everything and follow the instructions in this topic, post 7.
Install the plugin.

ok, following post 7 im already stuck at the second step after the git clone with
volumio@volumio:~$ pushd Install_Peppymeter
-bash: pushd: Install_Peppymeter: No such file or directory

1 Like

hehe,

Wrong link, my bad.
You need this one

1 Like

Ok thanks , now installation is working. take a lot of tmie and seems stuck at finalising… i wait…

1 Like

Done. Thank you.

Hi guys,
Grab another :beers: :beer: sit back, relax and enjoy :sunglasses: :headphones: [1920 x 1080] stunning screensavers

Something has happened as a result of efforts, next will be the rotary encoder and box stages

5 Likes

Peppymeter overlay now playing sizing / location
Hello, I’m running Now Playing and Peppymeter. What is like about the now playing is the weather at the top of the screen and the 7 day forecast when nothing is playing. My issue is that I really like vue meters also. I really like some of the peppymeter skins but I am not wild about the fake dials, manufacturers, etc. I would like to relocate the Peppymeter from the upper left to some of the open space available in the mid right area. How would I go about that?

Just came back from Thailand and had my friend make me an enclosure for a 7.9" waveshare touch screen (1280x400). Everything works as expected. However, the screen is a bit too bright in my room especially at night. Is there a script that I can adjust the brightness?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hKNGd6_ySOqTByW7El0t-xNtF3CpIg4m/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

I’ve asked the same question here before…something wrong with the touchscreen plugin.

maybe use the buttons, although this does little or nothing.

Thank you. I’ll try that.