Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

I deleted the meters.txt text file by tinkering with skins and now Volumio cannot see the original indicator skins! Can you put the original file in the “wide” folder for replacement?

1 Like

METERS.zip (1.6 KB)

Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #738 by Gelo5?

I decided to throw other Peppa skins in the directory “/ data / plugins / miscellanea / peppy_screensaver / peppymeter” I threw all the contents of the directory you gave in the post (unpacked of course). I select this directory in the plugin and the indicators do not appear? Should I edit any more post?

I decided to throw other Peppa skins in the directory “/ data / plugins / miscellanea / peppy_screensaver / peppymeter”

Upload to:
/data/plugins/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppymeter/wide

You can choose from 3 options:
1.Only Original
2.Only mine
3.Original + mine
You copy everything (graphics + meters.txt) 1 or 2 or 3

At the bottom of this post
Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #738 by Gelo5?

1 Like

What about a Fusion DSP plugin?

people want good sound in the first place, after that comes eye sugar :slight_smile:

What is there to be? Fusion DSP thread is here:

We all love beer first, wife second and then comes the dog sugar!

1 Like

Let your wife read it

1 Like

at least DVO puts her 2nd…

one user has found this out, but here 3 have tested it, the creator of the fix, another user where volumio crashes after a few songs, and with me where then no sound comes at all.

Only @2aCD can help (It’s his project). Write to him

I know, that’s why I asked again here

1 Like

I will look for you if she’s any where, i only see beer in the fridge…
Back to my beer it’s lean slim sexy and doesn’t nag if it’s feeling empty,
Can take two at one time, nobody will give a kick about it.
She’s always blond and always taste great, can take her any where.

and doesn’t smell :smile:

Hi, I installed as advised by Wheaten:

• Volumio V3.324
  • Configure Volumio (Volume control is set to none)
  • Reboot
  • Install Spotify + Configure
  • Reboot
  • Install Touchscreen + Configure
  • reboot
  • Install PeppyMeter + Configure
  • Reboot

and have a Spotify-Peppymeter conflict. Both work fine independently, but as soon as the PeppyMeter Screensaver plugin is ON Spotify stops playing. Everything seems to be fine and the song progresses but there is no sound and the needles aren’t moving. When PeppyMeter Screensaver is OFF Spotify plays seamlessly. I went through the forum but couldn’t find a remedy.

RPi3 vB
Dac - Audiophonics I-Sabre V4
Volumio v3.324
Spotify 3.0.6
PeppyMeter 1.3.0

I’d appreciate any help!

Unfortunately I can’t simulate the malfunction of Peppymeter and Spotify. Both work here without problems.
Please make sure to start with a clean installation, install Spotify and as last Peppymeter.

Yeah, that’s what I did following your list of order. In Volume Options I set Mixer Type to None as well. Is there any other setting I missed?
Thanks for your help.

Nope, you have everything the same as I have, even the volume control to none.
Same versions, only running it on a rPI4-8GB, rev 1.4. But that should not be an issue.