I’ve been trying for some time to get my library organised on Volumio, but still have these problems:
- I have some Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds music and I put all the albums in a folder titles “Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds”, I also tagged all the albums as “Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds” for both the artist and album artist. Now the problem is that in volumio by artists, I have “Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds” and “Nick Cave and The Bad seeds”. What can I do to have all my Cave albums under "Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.
- Some albums show cover images that are not in the tags of that album anymore. I retagged all my music so that they all had 1 cover image, that same image I also put in the album folder with the name “folder.jpg”. So Volumio shows an image as album image that is not in the tags of the album, nor in the folder of that album. How can I fix this (resetting the album art cache does not work). (Here you can see that I get an image of the back of the cd, this image was in the tags, but I deleted it and now it only has the cover image, but it still show the back)
- Some albums just don’t show any album cover, for example 'Our Endless Numbered Days" by Iron and Wine, even though it has the album covered in the tags and as an image in the folder.
- If I check the songs of an album, 9 out of 10 all the songs are there 2 times. (I can’t add another image)
- This is not really a problem, but more of a question. Is there a way to choose an image for the artist?
Maybe this can help with finding what I’m doing wrong, this is my filestructure:
Music folder > artistname > year-albumname > songs(flac)+folder.jpg
Thanks in advance for any help.