Problem after installation

Hello,

I’ve just installed the latest version of Volumio on a Raspberry PI3. I use it for listening to web radios on my old Hifi system. It works well. However several functionalities doesn’t work:

• adding a webradio to the favorites doesn’t work
  • static IP address doesn’t work (it is probably a known bug)
  • the link to the documentation on Volumio.org is dead
  • no way to add a webradio ( I tried to add the definition in /var/lib/mpd/music but Webradio directory doesnt exist)
  • with the latest version, I think it should be possible to add a webradio using the GUI interface: nothing close to that in the menu

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks
Kind regards

Michel

Michel

Hi!
I can confirm that

• add a webradio to favorites works. It is save in radio / favorites radio
  • static IP : to be checked
  • link to docu work from the bottom of this page ( but doc is not finished yet). Which link do you use ?
  • to add a web radio go on web radio my web radio and on the right of the screen click on the handburger menu and add webradio

Thank you for the super quick reply !

I think that I don’t see the link to “radio --> my radios”.
In the settings no trace of webradios. I probably miss the hamburger :wink:. Attached there is a hardcopy of the welcome screen. Is everything normal ?

I’ve found the doc but, right now, didn’t find the dead link anymore. I will look for it.

Michel
Capture.JPG

For radio it is not in setting menu. Go in browse tab (bottom left button)

It works !
Thanks so much.

Kind regards
Michel

Hello,

Did you have the opportunity to test the static IP address ? On my installation it isn’t working.

Thanks
Kind regards
Michel

That’s a known bug we’re currently fixing…