I’ve just installed the latest version of Volumio on a Raspberry PI3. I use it for listening to web radios on my old Hifi system. It works well. However several functionalities doesn’t work:
- adding a webradio to the favorites doesn’t work
- static IP address doesn’t work (it is probably a known bug)
- the link to the documentation on Volumio.org is dead
- no way to add a webradio ( I tried to add the definition in /var/lib/mpd/music but Webradio directory doesnt exist)
- with the latest version, I think it should be possible to add a webradio using the GUI interface: nothing close to that in the menu
What did I do wrong ?