I am running volumio on a RPiB+ and am having problems with the playback queue stopping randomly https://volumio.org/forum/play-stops-midway-through-queue-since-444-t11180.html
I think I traced the problem to the increasePlaybackTimer function in statemachine.js. It seems that the timer function can sometimes not run often enough perhaps on some older slow devices. This leads the timer reset code to miss the end of a playing track before the variable ‘remainingTime’ becomes a negative number.
This fails the conditional to reset the timer in line #467
if(remainingTime>=0 && remainingTime<=500 && this.prefetchDone==true && this.simulateStopStartDone==false)
The timer does not reset between tracks and volumio does not send the next track to MPD which then stops.
I think the problem might be related to this change. https://volumio.org/forum/bugs-statemachine-increaseplaybacktimer-method-t10340.html
I fixed the problem on my device by adding a line after #444 to constrain remainingTime from going negative. Of course it could also be fixed by removing the ‘remainingTime>=0’ from line #467 and #445. But I don’t know anything about the workings of volumio so I don’t know if this the right way to fix this.
if (remainingTime < 0) remainingTime = 0;