Plugins list empty

Hi all and thank you first for this amazing server/client oriented tool.

My Fedora server auidio output is physically plugged into my audio receiver. My project is to run Volumio in a docker container to stream music directly from my server. So far, I have used the jbonjean/volumio docker image (https://hub.docker.com/r/jbonjean/volumio/). Everything worked beautifully. In less than a minute I was able to listen to the music streamed by this Volumio instance installed on my server, and to control it from any device in my household.

Now, I want to explore further and install plugins. however, the webUI “Search Plugins” tab is empty (see below).

Screenshot from 2018-12-05 16-18-40.png

Trying to install a plugin from the command line following the official wiki guidelines, but I got the following error:

(docker) root@7ab6400ecc45:/data/plugins/volparametriceq# volumio install plugin
bash: volumio: command not found

I have been trying to reach jbonjean, but I did not find a github-like repository for support. So, If anyone already experienced this kind of issue, or has an idea on it, or might propose another docker image, well, anything would be welcome.

Thanks!

I am trying to do the same. Install volumio in docker synology but I am not able. If you were so kind as to explain how you did it, I would appreciate it.
Thanks a lot