Plugin Wish List

Last.fm scrobbler would be great :slight_smile:

hello,

and also, is anyone interested in a smart lighting plugin which synchronizes lights with the music ? party mode !!! (philips hue or lifx).
I’d be happy to help, but I can’t find a algorithm or open-source software that synchronizes music and lights. Any idea ?

Also, I’m really impressed by the new version of volumio. Impressive work, impressive aesthetics, zero bugs since installed in my home. Well done !

• Di.FM plugin

• GPIO output to switch on/off amplifier (switch off after x second of not playing anything etc.)

• Plugin to use external volume control hardware (hardware volume control chip or maybe even a motorized ALPS high end Audio potmeter etc.) to keep the DAC running in maximum resolution

• Character/graphic LCD support & touchscreen

• GPIO generic support to enable the use of buttons etc for certain options

• Support for rotary encoder to scroll through streaming audio channels / playlists

• Andoid app. to control volumio. most of them stopped working on v2

1. BBC iPlayer

2. Audiobook - with an appropriate library structure & remember position.

3. Audible. Though Amazon will never let that happen.

4. Music store - browse and download through volumio to connected storage. Store provided by 7 digital.

1 Like

found this thread to request last.fm scrobbling as well

Hi,

I could see a nice and easy to use voting plugin be a bit of fun for any scale that includes 3+ listeners.
One might add a next track voting feature as well as a ranking sorting for added songs to the playlist.
Obviously this could get quite messy so an optional shared password for some of your “DJ-guests” might be helpful

Regards

Did anything happen here?
Is there an Amazon Prime Plugin available?
Or is at least something sheduled?

It is a very cheap way to listen to good music - so an integration would be great :smiley:

1 Like

TIDAL would be awesome! and i think Apple Music would be good if possible, even if i do not use it currently. But Tidal and also Qobuz would make sense if you call it an audiophile project, streaming services offering lossless music would match perfectly :wink:

oh, and it would be great if one could integrate alsaequal with a WebUI :wink:

Random mix!

A few parameters to tell it what to select from
genre(s)
artist(s)
bitrate
format (PCM, DSD…)
and how to mix: by track/album/artist

Not a plugin itself but, in the meantime, I guess you know Bubble UPnP (Android app) that allows to stream Android/Qobuz music to UPnP renderers (like Volumio). computeraudiophile.com/f22-n … oid-25075/

No I don’t, but I can do the very same with iOS and airplay… [emoji12]
Still a plugin would be better

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Indeed this would top the experience in my office/man cave! If somebody teams up, happy to dig a bit in some algoritms available.

I am new to Volumio and i am really excited. It has really great potential.

For me

• amzon prime music would be really interesting: More and more people have an “prime” account, and have prime music as a side action. If Volumio would have a plugin, it would be unique (only Sonos has now integrated support)
  • bluetooth a2dp receiver --> as android has not the option, to fully support airplay, it would be a good solution to bring “all” audio from apps to Volumio

Thanks for giving us Volumio!

1 Like

Lirc plug-in !
Take control of your Hifi devices over Volumio!

1 Like

Please, please, please add support for pod cast.

Amazon Prime Music would be great!

1 Like

I know it is not a audio request, but an option for a photo slideshow on the hdmi output would be a handy feature both as a screen saver and some longing back to that last beach holiday while listening to your favorite music.

1 Like

I would love to see a backup and restore of settings and library plugin:
A simple button in the webUI that creates backups of all the user config and library files and saves them as a single dated archive file in the Internal Storage folder. They could then be easily moved by the user to a network location of their choosing.
Also a button to import/restore previously backed up settings selectively.

If it’s easy to implement, webUI DL/UL of the backed up files would be even better.

Single page summary (see thread for details).

• CD Player
  • Podcasts
  • Wake on LAN for NAS
  • Touchscreen support (available)
  • Bauer crossfeed for headphones
  • Spotify connect (available)
  • Google Play
  • Amazon Prime Music
  • Squeezelite
  • USB disk hdparms
  • Bluetooth A2DP streaming
  • Customisable music search