[PLUGIN] Volusonic

What do you see in the subsonic logs (about page) when you try to login with volusonic?

You should see something like
[17/06/20 19:36:02 CEST] INFO LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [jo] from [62.33.33.34]

[6/17/20 10:10:40 AM PDT] INFO NetworkService Successfully forwarding port 4040.
[6/17/20 10:14:50 AM PDT] INFO RESTRequestParameterProcessingFilter REST access for client ā€˜volusonicā€™ has expired.
[6/17/20 10:20:37 AM PDT] INFO RESTRequestParameterProcessingFilter REST access for client ā€˜volusonicā€™ has expired.
[6/17/20 10:22:02 AM PDT] INFO RESTRequestParameterProcessingFilter REST access for client ā€˜volusonicā€™ has expired.
[6/17/20 10:24:35 AM PDT] INFO RESTRequestParameterProcessingFilter REST access for client ā€˜volusonicā€™ has expired.
[6/17/20 10:25:48 AM PDT] INFO LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [innovaud] from [10.0.2.16]
[6/17/20 10:26:03 AM PDT] INFO LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [innovaud] from [10.0.2.16]
[6/17/20 10:26:35 AM PDT] INFO LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [innovaud] from [10.0.2.16]
[6/17/20 10:40:33 AM PDT] INFO LoginFailureLogger Login failed for [innovaud] from [10.0.2.16]

I guess Yes ! Sorry I was reading volumio when you were talking about subsonic, sorry for that.
volusonic use subsonic API wich is only available to premium users.

The premium version is available 30days and then stops. Explained here

Thatā€™s probably why you did have access and you now donā€™t.

thatā€™s what i was thinking just wanted to clarify,
i appreciate the time and help from you!

its rather inexpensive so i will get the premium version.

thanks again !!!

Hi !
this plugin doesnā€™t work with Navidrome.
When I click on save and test it immediately responds ā€œThe server is not respondingā€ (no network call in the network tab)
I looked at the calls made by the plugin, got the info in /data/configuration/music_service/volusonic/config.json (auth param) and played the calls manually(chrome) and it works (same result with wget request from rpi) :
{
subsonic-response: {
version: ā€œ1.16.1ā€,
type: ā€œnavidromeā€,
serverVersion: ā€œ0.39.0 (f2a8308)ā€
}
}

Fresh install :
Volumio 2.861
Volusonic 1.2.2

Ok Problem with SSLv3. Volumio use an old node server
Add require(ā€œtlsā€).DEFAULT_ECDH_CURVE = ā€œautoā€ in volusonicAPI.js and tada !!!

Hello
I am having troubles with Volusonic plugin accessing music files on my nextcloud. In the mpd.log files I can read:
Jan 28 21:30 : exception: Failed to decode https://xxx.xxx.net/index.php/apps/music/subsonic/rest/stream.view?id=track-2038&format=raw&u=volumio&p=enc:7a646f6234726d3363$
What I figured out as well is, when I browse with the volusonic plugin through that library, and try to start one song, for some reason the hole album tries to get loaded. why the hole albumb and not just that song?
Volumio: 2.861
Volusonic: 1.2.2
Nextcloud: 20.0.4
Please help. I donā€™t know how to solve this. Your help is highly appreciated.

Hey there, thanks for digging.
The next Volumio vesion, wich is almost out now, will bring a lot of updated stuff
please let me know if you still got this issue when itā€™s out :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

Iā€™ve just tested on Owncloud 10.6, with Music App 17.3 and everything works correctly.
Dumb question but are you able to play the song via the NextCloud portal?

Please upgrade Nextcloud and Music to the latest version if itā€™s not already done. You may encounter the issue stephaneFR reported. Let me know in that case Iā€™ll commit a patch

Hi
I just updated Nextcloud to the latest release, 20.0.6
Music app plays the song. All.
Unfortunately with the volusonci plugin it wont. I can browse through the music, but as soon as I start a song It tries to start the hole album. But either way, I still get the error

Wich kind of file are you playing?

I am playing MP3, WAV, FLAC
They are all playing on the Nextcloud with the music app.
But somehow not on the volusonic for some reason.

m4a files are as well there. It is a rather small libary. But even m4a is beeing played.

Iā€™m sorry but i was unable to reproduce your problem.

On nextcloud 20.0.6 fresh install + Musique v0.17.3 playing flac works as intended.

please provide some logs

please update the Music app if itā€™s not already done and eventually try to reinstall the plugin.

let me know how things are going

Now commited to master.
Yous should be good with Volusonic 1.2.3

1 Like

Nice !!!

Hi All,

Generally loving the VoluSonic plugin however the Index isnt working for me. When I click Index I see ā€œMusicā€ and then when I click that I get ā€œNo Resultsā€. All other menu items return correct results.

Running Volumio 2.873 with Volsonic 1.2.3 on rpi 4

Any advice?

Hi,

What server are you using and version please?
Eventually, try to turn the ID3 option off in the plugin settings.

Iā€™m using Airsonic v10.6.2 on Tomcat 8.5.51

Sorry wasnā€™t able to reproduce.
Works fine for me with Airsonic v10.6.2

Hi Jo,

Iā€™ve been using Volusonic for more than one year, excellent plugin, very happy with it.
I am now facing a stupid problem: I had to reinstall the SD Card, and now, I canā€™t connect to my subsonic server via volusonic.

Volumio version 2.834
Volusonic version 1.2.3
Touch display: V1.3.0

Only these 2 plugins installed.

Installation was performed without any problem, but when I enter my subsonic identifiers (in the plugin setup hmi) and select ā€œSave and Test Connectionā€, I get an error ā€œServer not respondingā€

I know the server is on, I can connect to subsonic from my pc.
If I ping the server from volumio, I get an answer.
URL for the server is only its IP address, right? No ā€œhttp://ā€ before, no port number (4040)? Am I right?

If I issue ā€œjournalctl -fā€ during the connection test, here is what I see:

Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CALLMETHOD: music_service volusonic savePluginCredentials [object Object]
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: volusonic , savePluginCredentials
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioClearQueue
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreStateMachine::ClearQueue
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreStateMachine::stop
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreStateMachine::setConsumeUpdateService undefined
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: UNSET VOLATILE
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CorePlayQueue::clearPlayQueue
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CorePlayQueue::saveQueue
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioPushState
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: volumiodiscovery , saveDeviceInfo
Sep 01 16:49:09 volumio-salon volumio[1001]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioPushQueue

Whatā€™s wrong? I did this many times with no problem last yearā€¦

Thanks for your help.

Denis