[PLUGIN] Volspotconnect2 - SpotifyConnect for Volumio2

Could you share some logs?

Either a link to a full debug log or a quick snippet from the /dev page using the livelog feature or via ssh.

# Volumio logs
journalctl -f 
# vollibrespot logs
journalctl -f -o cat -u volspotconnect2.service

Note you might need sudo before these commands depending on the version of Volumio your running

Most issues come from improper mixer setup, so those details would help as well…

Is there any way I can manually set the spotify connect device name in the config?

Hi,

after upgrading to Volumio 3, Spotify Connect has stopped working properly. Spotify on my laptops/phones etc don’t find my Primo. Checking the settings, there appears to be no way to enter my account details. After some tinkering, I find that I can get it to work by entering my account details directly in volspotify.toml.

It works, but 1: The password is in plain text, and 2: changing any setting through the UI will remove the login credentials, and it stops working again.

Also, volume is very low, this also appears to only be fixable by editing volspotify.toml.

Have I missed anything? I’m perfectly competent of editing Linux config files, but that’s not how I want to use my Primo.

I have a Primo also (updated to v3) and Spotify Connect works without a problem.

For Spotify Connect you don’t need any login in Volumio, it is only if you use Spotify via the Volumio UI you need to login.

You have remembered to activate the plugin?