A (not-at-all-asked-for) plugin for Phish.in is now available for testing! Hopefully there are some live music and/or jam fans out there to enjoy!
This plugin can play over 1,500 Phish concert audience recordings (3,815 hours of music). Plugin uses the Phish.in API v1. Phish.in and the Volumio Phish.in music service plugin comply with Phish’s official taping policy as described at http://phish.com/#/faq/taping-guidelines.
- Stream mp3 tracks hosted on Phish.in
- Listen to complete shows or add individual songs to the play queue
- Gapless playback
- Listen to shows played on this date OR a random show
- Seek may cause timer overruns that will cause UI to advance 1 track too far (fix submitted in PR #1583)
- 2 consecutive tracks from Phish.in and another service may stop the player (fix submitted in PR #1583)
- gracefully fail search (when search fails due to no response from Phish.in, results from other music services might not return; cannot reproduce this reliably)
The plugin has to be installed manually for now using ssh and this zip file: https://github.com/lostmyshape/volumio-phishin/blob/master/volumio-phishin.zip. I will submit a PR to add to the official list of Volumio plugins when I return from vacation in 2 weeks.