[PLUGIN] MPD OLED - installation & configuration plugin

I think there’s some confusion - this post is about the plugin I wrote and not the mpd_oled project itself. The plugin will download and install mpd_oled and lets you configure it from within Volumio. I did not write mpd_oled itself unfortunatley - I’m not that good :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a look here for more info about my plugin: volumio-plugins/plugins/miscellanea/mpd_oled at master · supercrab/volumio-plugins · GitHub

If you’re having trouble compiling the latest version of mpd_oled then raise an issue here:

All you need to do after you’ve changed the files, is compile and run the service installer. It looks like you’ve done that, but it might be worth trying again.

@supercrab ok thanks

On RPI3A+, volumio 2.873 and Dacberry one+ selected installation runs fine.
The only thing i missed in discribtion is, that i had to click confirm save my selected I2S DAC to see the spectrum analyser working. This was also requested with Adrians original script.

I also did an update to the german translation. Thanks to Josef, there was very little to do.
strings_de.json.txt (6.0 KB)

Thanks again for this nice plugin.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you found the plugin useful. I have updated the German translation file and given you both credit too :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: [NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin adventures on Buster betas