[Plugin] Mother Earth Radio 1.0.0

Sounds good to me (only tested the three flac streamings). Thank you for your work!

As reported earlier, the volume is less than other sources, and sound quality maybe a little “soft”.

officially released. Yay!

2 Likes

Hi. The plugin works great. Great music. I don’t know most of the music and I enjoy getting to know ;). I listen to a lot of analog music (vinyl) and the crackling in some songs is great :). I took the liberty of contributing a little financially. Thanks again for the plugin and running the radio.

2 Likes

Dear Florian

Thanks for making a great radio and this plugin! I just wanted to report a minor bug:

The Instrumental mp4 stream plays FLAC and not mp4 as intended.

It’s somewhat of a luxury problem, but if you need to minimize data usage, it’s really usefull to have the mp4 option :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback and kind words.
I will try to fix it and to get the update-process right as soon as i can.

best regards,
Florian

2 Likes

dear @flow

I can see on the plugin github repo that you made a pull-request, that should add the jazz channel (v1.2.1)

Unfortunately this is still not available on the plugin store, where the latest available version is still 1.1.1

Is it possible to have the new version 1.2.1 available in the plugin store?

thank you, trying to fix it.

github pull-request

@balbuze can you please have a look, to check if it’s OK now?

if not, could you please explain @flow the correct procedure for publishing the updated plugin?

1 Like

I just updated Volumio to the latest release and i noticed also Mother Earth Plugin was updated to 1.2.2 release, but after updating the plugin i am not anymore able to play all the stations of this radio.
No station will play. What to do?

please reboot and try again

Yes, success!

1 Like

Enjoy the new jazz channel, it is amazing!

That’s the reason i wanted to update the plugin… Very cool channel!