[PLUGIN] DstmMix - Logitech Media Server with (very) Smart Mix feature

look at that beauty
I only seed with the first track mission of Burma

Library analysis working nice with library <1000
I have library with 46000 songs. It is painfull to wait to scan that number of songs, but for me error:no tags found in 1 song and it stops.

so I thought to use old plugin which i have used before :Dont stop the music" with similar funcionā€¦play similar music like the last songā€¦

Understand, Donā€™t stop the music is a sort of ā€œcontainerā€ that handle several other playlist manager, bliss is one of them, the most powerfull and smart for me, otherwise you could use Last.fm Audioscrobbler plugin or Random Mix plugin that make the job the basic way if i remember well.

1 Like

yes, Ilike Last.fm Audioscrobbler. It can play similar music from Tidal (thats how I discovered new, similar artist)ā€¦

v1.11 update

Changelog

• enhance: attempt to implement Logitech Media Server update button (to avoid uninstall and reinstall plugin )
  • fix: improve section description

update is basic for the moment, will try to ā€œsustainā€ it later

Waiting your feedbackā€¦

what is the context ? what did you do ?
no problem here

fresh install volumio.
your plugin v.1.1.1 INACTIVE
:9000 not available

Oups
I realized that i did a mistake in my dpkg instruction that could impact on install
It should be fixed now with version 1.1.2, sorry for inconvenience
Thank you for report my faithful reviewer

1 Like

v1.12 update

Changelog

• fix: Bug in install script

Waiting your feedbackā€¦

Everything is ok now.

1 Like

v1.14 update

Changelog

• fix: Update LMS process move to shell-in-a-box for more verbosity

Waiting your feedbackā€¦

hi,

i got hit with the bug in v1.11 - now i am not able to uninstall- telling me cannot stop LMS

is there a way to get rid of it without starting from scratch?

best regards
Josef

and yes v1.12 is working - on another device. will try 1.14

thank you for that great plugin

You are speaking of ā€œuninstallā€. What happen if you simply update plugin to 1.14 ? Not clear for me, please screenshot if possible.thx

@chourmovs_vs Thank you for asking - i fixed it by deleting the plugin folder rebooting and installing v1.14 - now itā€™s working again.

The error message has been:

Ok - strange :man_shrugging: happy that you succeed fixing this :muscle:

The plugin seems to work fine for me except for LMS update. After reinstallation access to port 10002 is denied.
Best regards/ C

Does unit reboot fix the issue ? I will try to reproduce and fix on VM instance, thanks for report

No, I tried that but without any success. Otherwise itĀ“s a great plugin. Thanks for your hard work!
Regards/ C

Canā€™t reproduce for the moment, 10002 is perfectly reachable (even if I spot the fact that ā€œInstall bliss toolā€ button should be pressed once before update button work ā€¦ need a fix)
when you say after reinstallation : what do you mean (volumio reinstall, plugin reinstall, plugin update) ?