[PLUGIN] DstmMix - Logitech Media Server with (very) Smart Mix feature

if needed I can do:

• model name : 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1255U
  • model name : Intel(R) Atom™ x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.44GHz

FYI

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?116068-Announce-Bliss-DSTM-mixer&p=1069107&viewfull=1#post1069107

1 Like

v1.09 update “Wheaten”

Changelog

• enhance: add x86 compatibility for both LMS and Bliss analyser (Thanks to wheaten for binary)
  • fix: better LMS installation script (–force depends)

Tested OK on volumio x86 over virtualbox

Waiting your feedback…

1 Like

on RaspberryPi 4 everything is ok. v1.09
only the library analysis is slow…but that you do once

Seems to work as expected, but have to be very patient… 100 tracks per minute, took 12 hours to complete.

zlaja5 Wheaten maybe you should backup your database once finished in cas of :wink:
volumio, still need to give php a try to manage restore of the backup, then it will be ready to get official. Keep you in touch
For a near future I would love to bridge LMS and volumio a little but unfortunately (and surpisingly) I understand NOTHING to NodeJS despite of my readings :exploding_head: :sweat_smile:

Maybe an effort to get “full stack” skills could be a good personal resolution for 2023

@ chourmovs_vs

yeah fully understand what your saying… Even I do (or better did) program Java and Javascript, I still miss the logic or the :bulb: with the node.js part.
For some reason it won’t stick. But I am patient, you’ll still have 21 days for the month is over :smile:

you’re too good :joy:

hehe, was thinking 10 days would be enough, but didn’t want to put pressure on you. So kind as I am, I gave you 11 extra days. :rofl:

1 Like

v1.10 update

Changelog

• enhance: backup and now restore your database - now working via php webserver

note : to get things working : 1) update plugin 2) uninstall plugin 3) reinstall plugin
needed to install php in place of nodejs http-server

Hope to read you soon!

1 Like

Launch database backup
http://192.168.0.55:10005/

Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 192.168.0.55:10005.

otherwise, everything else is working great ! v.1.1.0

1 Like

did you uninstall then reinstall the plugin ? It’s mandatory to get php installed and address:10005 working
Sorry for the inconvenience,

No, I did a fresh install of volumio and your DstmMix plugin v.1.1.0…

Ok let me investigate… maybe firefox… keep you in touch

Ok got it reproduced, here is my fix
1 - restart volumio
2 - If not already done, install bliss tool that now also include php stuff
3 - desactivate/reactivate plugin to get ip adress duly found by balbuze IP snipet

It should work

It looks like php need the machine to restart to initiate

1 Like

WORKING !

1 Like

thank you for your feedback

1 Like

new volumio v. 3.423 very big collection of music OLd plugin “Dont stop the music” is disabled with your DstmMix.
How to enable it ?

Hi my dear friend, I need to check

Zlaja in fact I don’t understand exactly what your problem is ?
Your screen shot make me feel you have an analysis problem … but your sentence “OLd plugin “Dont stop the music” is disabled with your DstmMix” refers to another problem isn’t it ?
I did the update today and I tested everything working as before

Can you be more explicit please ?