Please help with samba mount!

I can mount my samba share from my router zte F680 with vers=1.0, via web, but no files are scanned.
When I ssh to volumio and list Nas I got this:

volumio@volumio:~$ ls -l /mnt/NAS/ total 8 drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 Nov 19 17:27 MacBook drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 0 Dec 24 18:22 RouterUSB drwxr-xr-x 2 volumio volumio 4096 Dec 21 13:17 ruter volumio@volumio:~$ sudo ls -l /mnt/NAS/RouterUSB [sudo] password for volumio: ls: cannot access /mnt/NAS/RouterUSB/m: No such file or directory ls: cannot access /mnt/NAS/RouterUSB/o: No such file or directory total 0 d????????? ? ? ? ? ? m d????????? ? ? ? ? ? o

there are two folders there ‘music’ and ‘otra’, which corresponds to m and o in list.

Another issue is that I get no write permissions in both mounts even with sudo
RouterUSB is a guest share without user and password. Macbook also didn’t work as guest, but it works with user and password.

I am desperate. I have tried I have seen in the forums. nothing works.
Can somebody help me?
Here is the log:
http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/TyeUsk2.html

Ps: the mount ‘router’ from user volumio correspond to nothing (an early attempt) and I cannot get rid of it

More information:

this is the return of smbclient:

volumio@volumio:~$ smbclient //192.168.1.1/samba Enter volumio's password: Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 1.9.16p10] Server requested LANMAN password (share-level security) but 'client lanman auth = no' or 'client ntlmv2 auth = yes' tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED