W

X

Z

Resolution: 1480x320
Name: 91skins Gelo5
Screenshot:

91 SKINS 1480x320

down
Attention! The archive contains 2 folders: “templates” and “templates_spectrum”.
Unzip on your computer and move the folders to:

1. From the “templates” folder to: /data/INTERNAL/peppy_screensaver/templates" DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME, Copy entire folders e.g. “1480x320_Gelo5 01-20 Skin_501”

2. From the “templates_spectrum” folder to: /data/INTERNAL/peppy_screensaver/templates_spectrum DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME, Copy entire folder “1480x320_Gelo5 Spec&Met_520”

If you use RANDOM mode - copy only files ending in 501 to 520

If you do not use random mode - copy files: ending in 500 and 520

You can delete unused resolutions, e.g. custom 800x480, 1920x515, 1920x1080 etc.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Questions and suggestions for templates

Hello in the meter.txt the entry for the modern skin is missing. The pictures are in the folder (Modern.jpg, etc).

Modern.zip (600 Bytes)

thanks works perfect

Hi,@Gelo5, and thank you for your pretious support.
In the entry 1480x320 The Accu and Accuphase jpg are missing but their desciption are in the meter.txt, so cay you add those missing pictures?
Thank’s !

Hi Roberto

Grzegorz

Thank’you Grzegorg !!!

1 Like

THankyou dear @Gelo5

1 Like

hi @Gelo5 i’d like to create new skins or transform existing ones into peppymeter with 1480x320 resolution, could you explain me (i’m an ignorant newbie) what needs to be done, how to proceed step by step. I could also be useful to others in the community. Thanks always

1 Like

Thank’a lot,my friend !

Wow…coool brother