Paddle canceled my subscription

Volumio already stated that you need to contact them and they will try to find a solution.
It’s a bit of a cheap shot to hold Volumio responsible for regulation forced by the European union.
It’s not Volumio holding back on refunds, the banks won’t perform the transaction, as the need to comply to the restrictions as part of the sanctions.

The company I work for have the same problems caused by these sanctions. We had to close facilities in impacted countries as we’re no longer allowed to perform shipments to or payments from.

Same in my case. I received a new card more than a year ago and paddle was not able to pre-check the card expiry date. The answers by paddle support make me think of Radio Yerevan jokes. Not service oriented! Actaully other services do not care about this.

1 Like

If you’ve got an issue reach out to @DED. He was very helpful and managed to find a resolution for me that was very agreeable. It seems that Volumio are not the only ones who have been ‘blindsided’ by Paddle’s decision. At least we were able to find a way forward. It does seem that Volumio were kept in the dark about this change. I’m giving Volumio the benefit of my doubt.

I would change the billing site, that’s discrimination at the very least. Or make only a EU and NATO service with a disclaimer. I’m not even in those countries.

It’s funny that my subscription was paid by my friend from another country not in the list, using her own non-restricted card, and anyway they didn’t return the rest to that card. Note Paddle is a UK company.
BTW I’ve already created a new subscription 'couse now it’s no more a problem for all who needs it. But for Paddle, I’m sending to you my rays of shit.

Please don’t sent me rays with shit, it’s very sticky :mask:

I fully understand the frustration that comes with it. Unfortunately I can’t solve this as I am just a moderator.