osx & volumio

I’m trying to use volumio to read the music files that I have stored on my imac, but I can not mount any partition on it.
I do not have any nas and the hard drive on which I have stored files has a mac os journaled file system.
It’s possible to do?
Sorry for question, but I’m at my first step with volumio and with Linux in general.

you can start a smb / cifs fileserver (System -> Share) on OSX (besides afp) you can mount this location on your raspberry pi and stream from your mac to your pi

Hello
Thanks for the reply, but when I wrote the post, I had obviously done all the operations that you say you do. I have shared folders on my imac via smb for a long time. However, when I try to add a folder in volumio gives me the following error message

“Last system mount error
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on //192.168.x.xxx//xxx/xxx, missing codepage or helper program, or other error (for several filesystems (e.g. nfs, cifs) you might need a /sbin/mount. helper program) In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so”

P.S. I forgot to specify that use udoo quad platform