Volumio Version: 2.9.09 - but it didn’t work with older versions. I look for updates about once a month.
Hardware: Raspberry PI 4
DAC: Hifiberry DAC+
I have a playlist with about 500 songs.
The problem starts with watching the playlist in my library: Exactly the first 100 songs get displayed. Yes, I’ve counted them manually. Two times.
If I add the whole playlist to be played, again, only these first 100 songs get added.
I verified this playlist not to be broken - played directly over any first party spotify client, it works quite well.
I’ve found this thread from over a year ago, seems to be the same problem:
A second problem, probably resulting out of what I’ve described:
Playing this playlist with Spotify Connect interrupts after a few minutes when playing this playlist.
It always interrupts between titles, not in the middle of one.