After reading through prior tales of connection woes, I’m not sure what I’m missing.
As background, I’m running 2.917 on a Rpi 4b, with HifiBerry Amp2 HAT.
After connecting to the device as a hotspot, I just can’t seem to contact it any way.
I see it live on my wifi network and have tried the following (with all devices on the same wifi network).
- http://volumio.local and NAME.local through browser from both Windows PC and Android
- entering IP address (sourced from my network showing what devices are connected) into browser, from both Windows PC and Android
- Searching for it on the Volumio Android app
- Trying all the above on a (newly created) guest wifi network
- Changing network password to remove exotic characters
I’ve flashed fresh volumio 4 times now, in order to reactivate the volumio hotspot and try different settings.
I’m not all that savvy, just embarking on some learning projects here, but a bit out of ideas for now, as it seems like it’s just somehow not discoverable unless I’m on the hotspot after a fresh flash.
Much obliged for any ideas.